I am a realtor who worked as agent for Mr.Manno, in 2015 he claimed that I did not provide adequate documentation to his office to complete the transaction.

However I definitely did! In addition, legally as broker he can hold onto the commission until documentation was complete for transaction but he cannot hold onto it. That's stealing. Please do not put your license under his name or Summit Realty.

He claims that you can keep 100% of your commission, but it's too good to be true.

Beware, he reels you in and then makes up a reason to steal your commission.

Finally, I have a civil judgment of $18k against him but I am not sure if I will every be able to collect.I have informed the Board of Real Estate but for some reason they do not seem to be investigating!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with SUMMIT REALTY GROUP. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SUMMIT REALTY GROUP.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare SUMMIT REALTY GROUP to other companies on our site.

Comments

Please contact me. We need you as a witness

Ggrggo

yes, please post here again so we can connect. There is a mass law suit wave building up so please post here again or go to the ripoff report and post there Nov 26th, 2017