Don't trust this firm or John Manno.I have a lawsuit against him.

He cuts off all communication. Don't use SRG or Summit Realty Groups. 3 years and still no payment. His online system is sometimes cumbersome to use and he makes edits to your posts, but once you upload something, you can't correct any titles or contents.

There any many complaints about him trying to change or reject your commissions that are due. He will try and hide behind his attorney. This forces you to get an attorney to try and collect.

Many agents will just forget it - so he hopes.By filing ethics complaints, all parties pass the buck and say it is an employer / employee problem.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Still no commission check as well. He gets most broker at the 10,000 to 15,000 mark because he knows a law suit will take $7,000 to get a judgement against one of his many companies. Get in line there are many Judgements now

Derry, please contact me we are getting 15 broker victim Investigation suit against the manno brothers. I'll check back here later. I"m in Florida so contact here and i'll get back to u on private email

email me and we will do a class act law suit and hire an attorney that formerly worked at the Department of Justice and will take this to the FBI.John Manno is a scam artist and the FBI needs to monitor him and his brother Tim.

Ultimately, Tim is part of this company and we need to see the money trail. John manno has stolen from over 15 brokers that we have verified and he will give multiple excuses why you shouldn't be paid. We need to know what assets they have weather it be in family owned real estate, etc. Where have they paid utility bills when the tenant's moved out????

Manno's are corporate veiled with LLC's, and corporations. Even SRG CA is manganged by Pacific Baruna, llc. they have 20 or 30 LLC's and they all manage each other.

lets get him.Email me: Rick Gambino